Pasco Resource Recovery Center
Using RNG production to reduce wastewater treatment costs and improve sustainability
The Pasco Resource Recovery Center (“PRRC”) is a partnership between Burnham RNG and the City of Pasco to expand the city’s industrial wastewater treatment capabilities.
This new facility will turn industrial process water into clean water, generate Renewable Natural Gas (“RNG”) and help the region grow agribusiness jobs and opportunities as it emerges as a leading center for food production and processing.
Wastewater Infrastructure Expansion
• Increase wastewater treatment capacity
• Utilize a cost effective Public Private Partnership
Biosolids & Sludge Management
• Transform waste biosolids into valuable products
• Reduce biosolids disposal cost and regulatory risk
Improve Sustainability Outcomes
• Reduce carbon footprint
• Demonstrate sustainability leadership
• Reduce net treatment costs by selling RNG under long-term agreements
How did Burnham help the city of Pasco?
Fill out the form to download the Pasco Resource Recovery Center Case Study
Learn how we were able to help the City of Pasco to expand the their industrial wastewater treatment capabilities.